Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks

Today  I give thanks for the Grace that has surrounded me throughout my life, even during the rebellious times.  I've been blessed with family that still care.  I have been blessed with children, all healthy and intelligent.  I am truly grateful for my new job and my new friend, Mary Grace.  I know that the Lord is doing something new in my life and I cling to this scripture that helps me believe in the Grace that is yet to come.

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you;
When you walk through the fire you shall not be burned
and the flame shall not consume you.

Isaiah 43:2

I guess my point is that even though life is made up of trials as well as glories, that I am thankful for I know I will not be alone through it all.  Today I am grateful for Grace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment