Friday, December 10, 2010

The Straw that Broke the Camel's Back...

Hi Mary Grace... my only and favorite follower... :)  I tried to enroll myself for nursing classes today... You know how I want that RN behind my name!  But all that resulted was me accepting my family's advice that I am simply not ready for more responsibility after what I have been through in the past year.... My ambitions are usually more than I can handle and I have limitation... Darn it! 

So I need to find a way to make peace with the patience that is required in this lifetime...

Taking care of you makes it easier!!!
And I know that I am making a difference by doing an excellent job with what is in front of me instead of jumping ahead... and what is in front of my today is finishing my son's scarf so that he can wrap my love around him every day!   Thank you God for yarn and a mother's love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment